| 2 comments ]


And no, I’m not talking about my husband. Though somehow he convinced me to rebel from my conviction that our year-old Sony H-50 camera was only in the initial stages of our ownership.
Apparently we already needed something a little bigger and a whole lot better: a Canon Rebel T1I. We couldn’t possibly need to upgrade after only one year, I thought – I mean, how much better could it be?
One picture. My first photo with the camera was all it took to convince me that this purchase was totally worth it.
I am LOVING our new camera, and am blown away by the quality of photos it produces!  My apologies in advance for those of you who have to live with my face obscured by a lens.

(Poor Luna is generally forced to be our model)
Alex and I are so inspired by our new purchase, which can make even the most ordinary object seem profound.

(Though it is actually quite significant that we were able to grow these tomatoes.)
I’ve learned so much from this camera already, and I can’t wait to keep learning more! Plus it gives us an excuse to not only excessively document our everyday lives, but venture out in search of new subjects (for example, I might be forced to take a European vacation or two for “research” purposes… :) )
Sonja

2 comments

Erin said... @ August 25, 2009 at 8:53 AM

I love that first photo!

De Nueva said... @ August 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Hurray for new cameras! Though really, what about Nikon?? ;-) Just kidding. What lenses are you guys shooting with?

Keep enjoying and that first photo is gorgeous!

Post a Comment