| 1 comments ]


I feel like the Internet needs one more blog about the greatest regular season football game of all time. I mean, it’s not like our friends, local food blogs, local media, or national economics blogs have already covered it to death.
We were lucky enough to be invited to the game with my Dad and stepmom – so we got to experience the emotional rollercoaster in person. It was awesome. I had so much adrenaline in my system I could barely sleep that night.
The last 5 minutes of the game has to rank near the top of my favorite sports moments: Reggie’s 3-ball over Jordan in the ‘98 playoffs, AJ Moye’s block of Carlos Boozer in the ‘02 tournament, and me beating Ross Schnepp in a ‘95 barnball game.
Watch the highlights here. Relive the magic. GO COLTS!

1 comments

Leah said... @ November 18, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I cannot effing believe you were there! I watched my final Colts-Patriots game as a resident of New England, and the victory was all the sweeter for it.

Post a Comment